Weather & Air Quality plugin for Bubble
Elevate your Bubble.io applications with the ultimate environmental awareness tool. The "Weather & Air Quality" plugin seamlessly integrates comprehensive weather forecasts and real-time air quality data into your projects, empowering users with actionable insights right at their fingertips.
Obtain your api key at https://openweathermap.org/appid (opens in a new tab)
You can use the plugin both with data calls and actions, also I created an action that will transform unix to data, as the openweather gives only unix with thier calls.
You can check my demo page here see an example what can you do with this plugin: For more information, you can write me on email: email@example.com
Thanks and hope you'll like this plugin :))
This plugin works with API Calls. For API Calls to work you need a working API Key from Open Weather.
The plugin contains the following Data Calls:
- Call: current weather by city name (for example Manhattan).
- Path Parameters:
city name: the name of the city
units: units of measurement. standard, metric and imperial units are available. If you do not use the units parameter, standard units will be applied by default. Learn more (opens in a new tab)
language: you can use this parameter to get the output in your language. Learn more (opens in a new tab)
API Key: your unique API key (you can always find it on your account page under the API key tab)
- API Response: Refer to https://openweathermap.org/current#parameter (opens in a new tab) for more information.
These are step-by-step instructions on how to get the plugin working on any Bubble App.
- Add this plugin to your application.
- Go to https://openweathermap.org/price (opens in a new tab) and get an API Key.
- In the Bubble Editor, select an Element that can receive a Data Source (for instance Repeating Group). Select as Data Source -> Get Data from External API and on API Provider choose the best option that suits you (for example Weather Data By City).
- Fill in the requested properties (for example units refer to Units of measurement: standard, metric and imperial units are available. If you do not use the units parameter, standard units will be applied by default).
- Write the name of the city (for example Manhattan)
- Select your output language (default is English).
- Finally, place your API Key where it is asked for.
For inquiries please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support us by rating the plugin at Bubble
- Bubble Editor: Bubble Editor
- Live Demo: Open Weather API